Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Changes to Creating Communities

As many of you will remember, I mentioned recently that this blog would be undergoing changes.  Because my agency is moving forward with its blog, where I will post occasionally in my official capacity, it was agreed that this blog would evolve further into my personal blog.

Fear not, I'll still talk about housing issues.  Since this is now my personal blog, I'll be more frank than I have been in the past as it's only my own reputation I can damage.

For instance, during the recent campaign for the Senate, I wanted to call out a candidate on an erroneous statement (echoed by many others) on a housing issue.  I ended up deleting that post because I had to be cautious about appearing to endorse a particular candidate or party, no matter how factual the post was.

You'll notice that my blogging name has changed to Max Max, in honor of my cat.  Not that I'm trying to hide who I am-after all, if one goes far enough back in this blog, one can find enough clues.  But this is done as to further divide the line between my opinions and any other agency/organization/coalition I am affiliated with.  All opinions are my own.  Unless I'm quoting or paraphasing someone, of course.  But you should be able to figure that out.

Welcome to Creating Communities, where I'll be giving my inexpert opinion about policies on housing, transportation, and disability issues, with some other fun stuff thrown in.

Update:  Speaking of inexpertence, I didn't realize that changing my profile name now would also change the profile name in all past posts.  Ain't time travel grand?

1 comment:

Dave Reid said...

@Max:) I'm glad because now you'll be able to tell us how you really feel:) ha